Steps to activate PWA
To activate a Progressive Web App (PWA) on your mobile device, you can follow these steps:
- Open your mobile web browser (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, etc.) and navigate to the PWA website you want to add to your home screen.
- Once the website has loaded, tap the “share” button in the browser’s menu. This may look like a square with an upward arrow or may be labeled “Share”.
- In the share options, look for an option to “Add to Home Screen” or “Install App”. The exact wording may vary depending on your device and browser.
- Tap the “Add to Home Screen” or “Install App” option and customize the name and icon for the app shortcut, if prompted.
- Tap “Add” or “Install” to add the PWA to your home screen.
- The PWA will now appear on your home screen as an app shortcut. Tap the shortcut to launch the PWA.